Monday 5 September 2011

Finally Made it Back. Its Been so long.

I Have Finally Made it Back.
Its so good to be back Its such a long time things have been hectic this year, but I wont bore you.
I have just popped in quickly to let you know I have finally opened my Etsy shop.
This little girl is for sale. I will hopefully listing daily as I have some more dolls to list.
I have been around once or twice and had a quick look at your blogs, but I shall now have a good look at all your blogs and hopefully talk to you all.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on opening your shop. This doll is beautiful, just like I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda.It is nice to be back, I have really miissed not crafting and blogging. Back is a force now opened my Etsy shop already sold 1 today and have 2 commissions to do also,so busy as I am trying to stuff body parts for 7 dolls as we speak. lol.
    Hugs
    Bev

    ReplyDelete