Sunday 19 December 2010

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.

Wow it is so long since I have managed to post on here. It has been a time of frustration and family illness and problems. So everything had to be put on hold, but enough of me.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and blessed time with your families
.
As you can see from my picture above there are 3 new additions to our household this Christmas. 
The large dolly I made from a pattern by Kat's Country Prims called Pigtail Annie and made a Christmas version of her. I am really pleased how she turned.

The little dollie on the left I won in a give away from Wendy of Cinnamon Hill Poppy Dollies, in Queensland, Australia. She is Called Pennie Poppy Doll. I love her she is really unique.

Then Last but not least the dollie on the right which I also won in a giveaway is from Karen of Harvest Moon Dolls in Texas, USA.  I won her first.  I have never won anything ever in giveaway, then I won these two straight after one another. They were a lovely early Christmas present for me and a boost after what had been a hard few months in the family.

Well enough now I have still loads to do to get ready for Christmas so I must get on, once again I hope you all have a Wonderful & Blessed Christmas.
 Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment