Monday 19 April 2010

Cant believe it so long since I posted anything!!!




I couldn't believe it was so long since my last post. But family and other people have been demanding my time.
One of my best friends and a neighbour (Bless her she has had to give up her house and go into a Carehome) she is 90yrs old and just had to have a leg amputated. She has been so brave, and at her age will no longer be able to look after herself.   Her only relative a great neice asked if I would help wind up her home for them as they live a long distance away. So that is what I have been doing, it is heartbreaking seeing someones home go. I shall miss her she is such a character. I shall be visiting her at least once a week though.
The family have kept me busy also fetching and carrying for them and looking after the granchildren.
I have included a couple of pictures  of them with family pets They are all great children and I love them all dearly.
Hope to have some more Annies to show you soon and the opening of my website also Fingers crossed. XX


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by - and glad you like my dolls. Your blog is so cute and I especially love your blog name - button bears and raggedies! So cute - I just became a follower too! Take care.

    PatC

    ReplyDelete