Friday 12 March 2010

Well I am back from my holiday & I need an other to get over this one!!!

This is the Marina In Torremolinos.
Well we arrived in Torremolinos in the afternoon in the middle of torrential rain which lasted until the next day. It was warm around 17 degrees, but rather overcast as you can see from the picture of the marina.  We ended up staying an extra day as all three of us managed to pick up this Winter vomiting virus towards the end of the week,we were not fit to fly home on the Tuesday, so had to come home on Wednesday.  Out of the 8 days we had 1 sunny day, the rest it was high winds, torrential rain with a couple of hours here and there which were cloudy.  So we didnt get to see much as we had planned.  I still cannot eat properly just eating tiny amounts and really feel washed out, weak and very tearful.  It is an awful bug, and apparently it can take 2 to 3 weeks to fully recover from. I had so many plans for doing dolls and want to try and teach myself to quilt, but I think everything is on hold until I am feeling a little better.
Anyway enough of my being miserable. You have all been really busy while I was  away its been great catching up with all your blogs. I will try to put something together. I hate not being able to do anything.

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. First welcome back....I lived in Torremolinos for 6 months, a few years ago. Loved every moment of it...Such a delightful area...Second, how sad you are not feeling well. Not good to go on a holiday and catch something more than memories....Here is to better days...Sew blessings Bev....Madame samm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev for following me. Do hope you're feeling better now too!! What a shame getting sick on your holiday. Will add you to my blog lists and look forward to reading your posts. Though I really have to cut back on reading and get into more creativity!! Blogging is very addictive! The 'no peeking' idea is great!! Hugs Robyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! Would love to go to Spain ! Sorry you got a bug . Love your blog !
    Hugs
    Deb

    ReplyDelete