Sunday 7 February 2010

Where did the rest of January go?

I cant believe January has gone. I have been busy finishing off a couple of custom orders and the I made a set of dolls and a doll for selling on Ebay, but the light over here in England has been terrible really dark all day and damp. So I cant get to photograph them and get the correct light on the pictures.  As soon as I can I will share with you all.


 I  decided to change may background to this lovely one, as its our 40th Wedding anniversary this year and so I thought it would be great to have the background as celebration.Our Anniversary is'nt until the end of August, but I hope to have a giveaway around April. Which I hope will be fun.   Hope you all had a good Week-end.


2 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations! 40 years - that is something to be proud of! I can't wait to see your pictures of your dolls - lighting can be tough around here sometimes too - Have a great day!

    XOXO Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on celebrating 40 years of marriage! That's wonderful! ( my own is going on 37 )
    Your new blog page is so pretty :)

    ~Neenee~
    The Krazy Kraft Lady

    ReplyDelete